Order ICT/1296/2022, of 22 December, which establishes the regulatory bases for the granting of aid to small and medium-sized enterprises within the Support Program for Digital Innovation Hubs, has been published.
The Ministry of Industry intends to support the innovation of small and medium-sized Spanish companies, providing them with access to services that promote innovation and digitalization in their businesses. These are AID IN SPECIES, which means that what is financed is the provision of services by entities belonging to the EDIHs or DIHs with the seal of Excellence, to the beneficiary SMEs.
What kind of actions can SMEs apply for through this call for proposals?
A. Do you need to improve your business? Do you need consulting on how to be more competitive and improve your business model through the use of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics or Disruptive Technologies? We offer you initial advice for the implementation of technologies.
B. Do you develop applications in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics or Disruptive Technologies and need access to specialized testing and experimentation facilities? Do you need to perform a technical, commercial or social feasibility study of the results of your projects? We offer you testing and experimentation services, including technological proof of concept.
C. Do you need to train your employees in the importance of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics or Disruptive Technologies? We offer you training for the acquisition of basic knowledge for the implementation and subsequent management of technology with the best experts in these areas at an international level.
D. Do you need support in the sea of instruments, institutions, funding sources, etc. for the development of your business? We offer you advice in the search for funding for the implementation of technology by entities of the Andalusian ecosystem experts and key in these areas.
E. Do you want to expand your business to other Spanish or international regions? We offer you support for access to innovation networks and ecosystems, putting in contact SMEs established in one region with EDIHs established in other regions for the development of joint initiatives and best practices.
In any case, please note that:
- The amount of each action will be between €5,000 and €20,000, depending on its typology. You can access as much service as required, without exceeding the maximum grant amount (30,000 euros) per SME.
- The starting date for submitting applications begins on January 30, 2023 and ends on September 30, 2025.
- The aids regulated by this order will be granted on a non-competitive basis, in order of presentation of admitted applications once the verification of compliance with the requirements has been carried out, until the budget credit assigned in the call is exhausted.
How to proceed?
1. Contact us and tell us which of the offered services your company needs.
2. We will make sure that some of our Hub’s partner contacts you in order to help you with yoyr needs for the development of a Customized Service Proposal
3. Once the services included in the Service Proposal have been completed, EDIH will issue an invoice for the amount of the services rendered, with the beneficiary paying only indirect taxes.
You can consult all the information in: (in Spanish)
Regulatory bases and call: Orden ICT/1296/2022, de 22 de diciembre, por la que se establecen las bases reguladoras para la concesión de ayudas a pequeñas y medianas empresas dentro del Programa de Apoyo a los Digital Innovation Hubs, en el marco del Plan de Recuperación, Transformación y Resiliencia, y se efectúa la primera convocatoria (BOE de 28/12/2022).
Extract of the call: Extracto de la Orden ICT/1296/2022, de 22 de diciembre, por la que se establecen las bases reguladoras para la concesión de ayudas a pequeñas y medianas empresas dentro del Programa de Apoyo a los Digital Innovation Hubs (PADIH), en el marco del Plan de Recuperación, Transformación y Resiliencia (BOE de 29/12/2022).